Mortal Kombat Trilogy for the Game.com is based on the console games of the same title.
Release Date: January 1, 1998
ESRB Rating: Teen (Animated Violence)
Notes: The people or company responsible for programming this game are unknown
Characters: 13 (9 playable, 2 secret, and 2 bosses)
Finishers: 1 Fatality, 1 Babality, 1 Brutality, and 1 Friendship per character
Stages: 10 (Dead Pool, The Street, Goro's Lair, Cyrax's Desert, Tomb, Altar, Cave of Souls,
Portal, Palace, and The Bell Tower)
Missing: 23 characters (too many to list)
To activate the "?" box on the Options menu, press Up, C, D, B.
This extra option allows one to enable one-button fatalities, instant aggressor, and low damage. If
One-Button Fatalities have been enabled, the following buttons will perform the listed finishing moves:
Button A = Brutality, Button B = Fatality,
Button C = Friendship, Button D = Babality
Enable Ermac: At the Player Select screan, press B, C, B, B, D.
Enable Noob Saibot: At the Player Select screan, press D, D, C, D, B.
- When characters throw a fireball, there is a very slight pause in the animation while the system plays the sound effect. If two players happen to perform the move at the same time, there is a 50% chance that one of the two will not show up.
- If you are playing against Rain, and he does his lightning, your projectile will sometimes be cut short in its path, even if the fireball is past the Lightning's striking area.
- The trails left by Noob's Smoke Ball will sometimes remain on screen longer than it should.
- You can beat the entire game (even on Very Hard) just by having Jade, Noob, and Rain all rapid fire their fireball motions.
- Motaro can now be damaged by fireballs. He also cannot jump over them...
- Raiden's Fatality is missing the exploding body parts. Kidd Thunder also does not stay on screen. He fades as fast as he is created.
- Noob's Bowling Fatality will sometimes glitch depending on the opponent's location. As the ball hits the middle of the screen, the pins will leap to the same area, animate the strike, and then reappear in the original position upright.
- Losing opponents do not always follow through on the "defeated" animation in the first round. Sometimes they do not even animate!